Accepted abstracts will be published on the Congress website and in an electronic abstract book.
Late breaking abstracts are to be submitted using the online abstract submission system. Submissions of late breaking abstracts by mail, fax or e-mail will not be considered.
Abstract submitters will receive an e-mail confirmation of receipt immediately after submitting their abstract. If you do not receive this e-mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is not required abstract submission, but presenters of accepted abstracts and late breaking abstracts must register before the regular registration deadline or the abstract will be rejected.
Instructions for Late Breaking Abstract Preparation and Submission
To ensure that the Abstract Submission System will work properly, the pop-up blocker of your internet browser needs to be turned off and cookies should be enabled.
• Abstracts must be submitted in English.
• Abstracts are not to include tables or images.
• During submission, the following information will be required:
MAIN BODY not to exceed 250 words.
• Authors are asked to indicate two categories where they would prefer their abstract to be assigned. However, the ICI 2016 Local Organising Committee (LOC) reserves the right to choose the final session allocation, which may differ from those stipulated by the authors.
Abstract Submission Fee:
• Each submitted late breaking abstract must be accompanied by a US $40 submission fee plus VAT where applicable.
• The submission fee can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
• Please note any late breaking abstract fee paid via bank transfer must be received before 23:59:00, 14 March 2016 CET to be considered for review.
• This fee is non-refundable.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the ICI 2016 Scientific Program Committee and other experts in the field. The authors will be informed of acceptance of their abstract by e-mail by late April 2016, and whether it has been selected for oral presentation. Accepted abstracts that are not selected for oral presentation should be presented as posters.
Please select your preferred category as well as an alternative from the following options:
|1||Adoptive Cell Therapy||28||Interferons|
|2||Aging||29||Invariant and γδ T cells|
|4||Antigen processing and presentation||31||lymphocyte Signalling|
|6||B cell development||33||Metabolism|
|8||Cell trafficking||35||Mucosal immunology|
|11||Computational Immunology||38||NKT Cells|
|12||Cytokines and inflammation||39||Perinatal Immunology|
|13||Dendritic cells||40||Reproductive Immunology|
|14||Diseases Prevalent in Indigenous Peoples||41||Stems Cells and Immunity|
|15||Emerging Infectious Diseases||42||Systems Biology|
|16||Emerging Technologies||43||T cell development|
|17||Genetics||44||T cell memory|
|20||Immunity to Bacteria||47||Tolerance|
|21||Immunity to Fungi||48||Transcription Factors|
|22||Immunity to Parasites||49||Transplantation|
|23||Immunity to Viruses||50||Treg|
|26||Innate lymphoid Cells||53||Veterinary Immunology|
|27||Innate Receptors and Inflammasomes|
• The ICI 2016 Local Organising Committee (LOC) will take the topic preferences indicated by authors under consideration, but the LOC has ultimate authority in deciding the final allocation of abstracts to session categories.
• Submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the designated presenting author to present the abstract in the session and at the time assigned by the LOC. One of the co-authors can take over if requested and approved in advance by the LOC.
• Submitting an abstract for presentation in the ICI 2016 does not constitute registration for the Congress. Abstract presenters must register separately to attend the ICI 2016. Congress registration fees for the presenting author will not be waived.
• Authors submitting abstracts will have the opportunity to qualify for various available travel grants. A separate travel grant application must be completed to qualify. Please follow this link for further details regarding travel grants for the ICI 2016.
• The abstract content is the sole responsibility of the authors. Abstracts will not be edited for spelling, grammar or content.
• All enquiries regarding abstract submissions must be directed to the Abstract Management Team at K.I.T. Group GmbH: email@example.com.