Can you please turn on continued conversation?
How to enable Google Assistant’s Continued Conversations mode. Open the Google Home app on your Android or iOS device, tap Settings, then tap More Settings under the Google Assistant services heading. Tap the Assistant tab, tap Continued Conversation, then toggle on the Continued Conversation setting.
How do I activate continued conversation?
Turn on Continued Conversation
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account Assistant settings. Continued Conversation .
- Turn on Continued Conversation.
How should one proceed to continue an interrupted conversation?
Useful Expressions to Put Interruptions “On Hold”
- Let’s come back to that.
- I want to hear more about that afterwards.
- I’m curious about your experience. Let’s return to that in a minute.
- I don’t want to forget to talk about that.
- We’re definitely going to talk about that next.
- Sure thing.
- I want to hear more.
Can I have a conversation with you Google?
To have a conversation: Say “Hey Google” and ask your question or say a command. Listen to the answer. When Continued Conversation is on, Google Assistant listens for follow-up questions for about 8 seconds.
How do you politely tell someone not to interrupt?
And, no, they don’t involve screaming in frustration—although, that’s a surefire way to get someone to stop talking.
- Let it Go. Sometimes, the best thing you can do when faced with an interruption is nothing at all.
- Set Expectations Immediately.
- Just Keep Going.
- Ask Questions.
- Address it Head-on.
Why doesn’t my phone respond when I say hey Google?
If your Google Assistant doesn’t work or respond to “Hey Google” on your Android device, make sure Google Assistant, Hey Google and Voice Match are turned on: On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings.” Under “Popular settings,” tap Voice Match. Turn on Hey Google and set up Voice Match.