Can you tell me my phone number please?
On Android the most common path to finding your number is: Settings > About phone/device > Status/phone identity > Network. This slightly differs on Apple devices, where you can follow the path of Settings > Phone > My Number.
What is the number to send a please call me?
The Please Call Me code is *126*PHONENUMBER#. For example, *126*8761234567#. A confirmation message will advise the request has been sent.
How do you send please call me?
Please Call Me
- A service that allows you to send upto 10 free messages per day to other VCL subscribers, requesting them to call you back – even when you have insufficient airtime.
- You can send a Please Call Me message by doing one of the following:
- Dial *140*#, e.g. *140*5885XXXX#
How do I find my SIM card phone number?
- Go into Settings.
- Tap About Phone.
- Tap Status.
- Tap SIM Card Status.
- Scroll down to ICCID. This is your SIM card number.
How do you make a call me?
Make a phone call
- Open your phone’s Phone app .
- Pick who to call: To enter a number, tap Dialpad . To pick a saved contact, tap Contacts .
- Tap Call .
- When you’re done with the call, tap End call . If your call is minimized, drag the call bubble to the bottom right of the screen.
How can I call without airtime?
In today’s article, I’m going to show you how to make free calls on your phone, without having airtime on your sim. pick your phone and dial *789*receipent’s number#. e.g *789*0706******# You’ll receive a ‘thank you’ message, then just click back and wait, you’ll receive a call from the recipient you put above.
How do you write a formal phone number?
Unlike fixed-line telephones, the long-distance telephone dialling format is always observed when using a mobile phone. Therefore, mobile phone numbers always have the format “+63 966 164-5400” for international callers and “0 966 164-5400” for domestic callers.
How can I identify a phone number?
These lookup sites can help you identify the caller before you ring them back. Phone numbers are a little like fingerprints; they can reveal a lot about a person, for example, their name or where they live….Top Sites to Find a Phone Number
- WhoCallsMe [Broken URL Removed]
How do I fix an unknown phone number?
Re: Sim card info shows my number as “unknown”
- Open the phone/dialler app on your Android phone.
- Open the menu by tapping the three dots at the end of the search bar.
- Select ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘Call settings’.
- Click on ‘Additional settings’.
- One the menu has loaded, click on ‘Caller ID’.
- Now select ‘Hide number’
How do I answer a phone call on this phone?
Answer or reject a phone call
- To answer the call, swipe the white circle to the top of the screen when your phone is locked, or tap Answer.
- To reject the call, swipe the white circle to the bottom of the screen when your phone is locked, or tap Dismiss.
How do you call Telkom without airtime?
You may be in a fix and do not have enough airtime to make a call or send short message, yet you urgently need to talk to the person on the other end. Dial *140*contact of the person you want to call you#. Another USSD code for Telkom call back service is *140# which will enable you to access the Call Me menu.
How can I call Airtel without airtime?
Dial the person number you want to call starting with #. For example #09078******** the eleven digit number. After that go ahead and dial the code. Then you will see your call will go through even without having any airtime on your airtel line.
What is 10 digit phone number?
Mobile phone numbers are always 10 digits (three digits for the service provider, plus a seven-digit number)….Telephone numbers in the Philippines.
|Typical format||0XX-XXX-YYYY 02-XXXX-YYYY (for area code “02” only) 09XX-XXX-YYYY (mobile phones)|
|Country calling code||+63|
|International call prefix||00|
For every Android phone, regardless of manufacturer, you’ll be able to find your phone number if you go to Settings > About Phone or About Device > Status > My phone number. Some Android phones will have SIM or SIM card status listed within Status.
How can I request a phone number?
You can get a specific phone number by requesting it from your service provider. You can also sign up for an online phone service plan that offers vanity numbers. There are also apps that let users select their own phone numbers.
How do you politely ask a phone number in English?
Both could be correct, depending on the context.
- Can I have your phone number? — A (casual) request for the phone number.
- Could I have your phone number? — A polite request for the phone number.
- May I have your phone number? — A formal way to make a request.
What is my phone number unknown?
This error commonly occurs when you transfer the number you were using on your old phone over to your current phone. Your phone in this case will list your current number as ‘unknown’ rather than incorrectly present the number originally assigned to the SIM card.
How do you read a phone number?
Phone numbers in the United States typically consist of 11 digits — the 1-digit country code, a 3-digit area code and a 7-digit telephone number. The 7-digit telephone number is further comprised of a 3-digit central office or exchange code and a 4-digit subscriber number. The country code of USA is +1.
How can I get my old number?
How to Find Old Phone Numbers?
- Check Your Old Phone Bills.
- Check Your Old Tax Records.
- Check Your Online Shopping Address.
- Scan All the Old Emails.
- Power Up Your Old Phones.
- Check Your Membership Info.
- Check Your Credit Report or Bank Info.
- Find the Old SIM Card.
Can you own a phone number?
Yes! You will own this number. Under the FCC’s “local number portability” (LNP) rules, you are legally able to keep your number when you move or change phone companies. You can transfer it to any phone service that will accept it.
How to call me at / on 5678-1234?
1. Please call me at/on this number 5678-1234. 2. Please call me at/on extension 1234. 3. Please call me at/on my direct line 5678-1234. 4. Please call me at/on my mobile 5678-1234. Site Hint: Check out our list of pronunciation videos. It’s on the device — at the number. Thank you very much again. It is very clear to me now.
Where can I find a toll free phone number?
There are quite a few toll-free number directories on the web that give extensive 1-800 number listings; however, you can also use your favorite search engine to track down nearly any toll-free phone number. Which Search Engine Should You Be Using? There are a couple of different ways you can accomplish this:
Where can I find my business phone number?
In most cases, the number will be identified within the first five search results. Select one of these results and you’ll see business information, addresses, relevant contacts, and more. Toll-free phone numbers are free to call and can be your instant gateway into a company’s inner workings.
Where can I find my email address and phone number?
A simple search with a generalized search engine like Google, Bing, or DuckDuckGo may even be able to track down a name, address, email address, and recent personal updates, all in the same place.