Does Social Security provide statements?

Does Social Security provide statements?

Your Social Security Statement (Statement) is available to view online at anytime by opening a my Social Security account. It is useful for people of all ages who want to learn about their future Social Security benefits and current earnings history.

How do I request Social Security records?

If you are seeking SSA program records about a living individual, you must have the individual complete the Form SSA-3288 available at or complete a consent that complies with our regulation at 20 C.F.R. § 401.100 to request the individual’s records.

Does Social Security request original documents?

If you do not have permission to work but need a Social Security number for other purposes, see “If you do not have permission to work” for further information. You must present original documents or copies certified by the agency that issued them. We cannot accept photocopies or notarized copies.

What do Social Security records show?

It will show your social security number, your name, the name or names of your employers, the amount of earnings that they paid to you and when they paid them.

How can I find out what my Social Security benefits will be?

You can get your personal Social Security Statement online by using your my Social Security account. If you don’t yet have an account, you can easily create one. Your online Statement gives you secure and convenient access to your earnings records.

What is a Numident printout from Social Security Administration?

A Numident record is a computer extract of Form SS-5 and subsequent applications for replacement Social Security number (SSN) cards. NOTE: The only official document verifying an individual’s SSN is the SSN card.

How do I get a Numident printout from the Social Security Administration?

You can make a request for a copy of a deceased person’s original Application for a Social Security Card (SS-5) and/or Numident record (a computer extract of the SS-5) in two ways: Online: Submit your request via FOIAonline at