How do I pay my Dell offers?
- Offer is applicable on Select Inspiron Notebooks, Desktops only.
- Offer is applicable on Payment through UPI Bank App, Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm or any BHIM UPI App.
- Please check offer is mentioned on product page before making purchase.
- Maximum Upfront Discount is ₹3,000.
How much can you get for a Dell laptop?
PawnGuru data metrics show that Dell laptops, in general, have a range between $1 and $600 with the average pawn loan value being $123.53. There’s always room for negotiating offers when you pawn commodities. Many pawn dealers categorize a laptop’s value by brand—not by technological functioning.
Which Dell laptop is cheapest?
Cheap Dell Laptops Price List In India
|Best Cheap Dell Laptops Price List In India Models||Price|
|Dell Inspiron 15 3595 (D560167WIN9SE) Laptop (15.6 Inch | AMD Dual Core A9 | 4 GB | Windows 10 | 1 TB HDD)||₹27,268|
|Dell Vostro 14 3468 Laptop (14 Inch | Core i3 7th Gen | 4 GB | Ubuntu | 1 TB HDD)||₹25,317|
What is the employee discount at Dell?
VMware employees are invited to participate in Dell’s Employee Purchase program. As a Dell Technologies employee, you can save an additional 17% off Dell Consumer PCs and E&A, Small Business PCs, and Dell outlet PCs.
Do Dell employees get discount?
If your organisation is purchasing from Dell, all staff members within the organisation are entitled to receive our discount. By joining the Dell Advantage for Employee programme, your organization gave you access to unique discounts on selected consumer products and other special promotions – all year round.
Does Dell give government employee discount?
Dell: Dell is another large tech company that offers special discounts to Government employees. Dell Honors employees and retirees of the Federal Government and their families with up to 30% computer discounts and best price guarantee for members. Go to www.dell.com/epp/federal to receive your discount.
What are the benefits of Dell advantage?
- Employee Purchase Program. Unlock the deals with your work email.
- Student Purchase Program. The power to boost GPAs from home or the classroom.
- Why Buy From Dell. From free delivery to expert support, it’s shopping, buying, and owning made simple.
Is a Dell laptop better than Apple?
The main difference between Apple and Dell is that they offer different things as their main focal point. If you want better customer service, a smooth experience and great design, then opt for Apple. If you want better value for money, a more powerful laptop and Windows OS, then choose Dell instead.