How do I randomize my YouTube playlist?
Click “shuffle” at the top of the playlist. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the list, then scroll back to the top, THEN hit “shuffle”. Click “play” to start from the first song, then click the shuttle icon in the music player screen.
Is YouTube playlist shuffle random?
In the past it seemed more like YouTube had it right, as in, the playlist would be rearranged when you hit shuffle and then each video would play in the new randomised order. That prevents videos being missed or replayed. That’s still just as random, it’s just contained. Now, it’s not more random, but a lot messier.
Can you shuffle on YouTube music?
Shuffle songs and albums in Library To shuffle all of your music: In the YouTube Music app, go to Library . Select Songs. Select Shuffle all.
Why does my YouTube playlist not shuffle?
Thanks for the tag – we’re aware of the issue on playlist not shuffling and it is now fixed. If you haven’t yet, you can clear the cache and cookies before signing back in. Restarting the app/browser usually helps too.
Can you shuffle YouTube playlist on Smart TV?
Connect to chromecast with the cast button, go to the playlist you wish to play, amd there should be a shuffle button (the crossed arrows as you probably know) near the play button at the top.
How do you mix up a playlist?
- Create another empty playlist.
- Go to your playlist that you want to shuffle.
- Press Shuffle button.
- Start track 1 from your playlist.
- Go to Play Queue (this will now show the playlist in a shuffled play queue)
- Copy tracks from Play Queue back into your empty playlist.
Can you shuffle the order of songs in a playlist?
It’s easy to shuffle a Spotify playlist — just click or tap the shuffle icon at the bottom of your screen. The process behind shuffling a Spotify playlist looks about the same whether you’re using the mobile or desktop app.
How do I play a YouTube playlist on my TV?
Sign in to use YouTube features
- Make sure your mobile device is on the same Wi-Fi network as your TV.
- Select Sign in with your phone.
- On your phone, open the YouTube app.
- Follow the instructions to sign in to your TV.