How do I report an unfair workplace?
SafeWork investigates workplace incidents and enforces workplace health and safety laws in NSW. To make a report to SafeWork, you can call on 13 10 50, report online, visit your local Service NSW centre or make a complaint via post.
What can you do if your company is doing something unethical?
Report it to the right person If you reasonably believe your employer is doing something illegal or unethical, you should first bring it to your supervisor’s attention, Frisch says. If it’s your supervisor you suspect, exhaust the chain of command within the company. “Hopefully the company will investigate the matter.
How do I make a complaint against my employer?
IndianMoney Review: File Complaint Against Employer For Salary
- Contact the HR department.
- Send legal notice to your employer.
- Go for Arbitration.
- Approach the labour commissioner.
- File your complaint in a labour court:
- Employment contract.
- Evidence of not receiving the salary.
- You May Also Watch:
Can you sue an employer for being unethical?
Employees have the right to sue employers that are causing them to violate state and federal laws. Engaging in unlawful behavior will not only leave your employer liable but can leave you liable as well. You can sue your employer if you are being pressured to make false and misleading statements.
How do I complain about a company?
10 Effective Ways to Complain About a Company Online
- Go to the company website.
- Contact the Better Business Bureau.
- Contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- Check out the Ripoff Report.
- Email [email protected]
- Try Yelp.
- Post on Planet Feedback.
- Google your attorney general.
How do I report a company for not refunding?
How to complain to a company if you didn’t get what you paid for
- Complain to the retailer.
- Reject the item and get a refund.
- Ask for a replacement.
- Write a complaint letter.
- Go to the ombudsman.