How do you say Happy Birthday in 100 different languages?
Whether you’re writing a birthday speech or simply want to express your birthday wishes for someone, it’s fun to know how to say “happy birthday” in different languages….How to Say “Happy Birthday” in 100 Different Languages.
|Language||How to Say “Happy Birthday”|
How do you wish a girl happy birthday in unique style?
Short & Sweet Birthday Messages
- “Hope all your birthday wishes come true!”
- “It’s your special day — get out there and celebrate!”
- “Wishing you the biggest slice of happy today.”
- “I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!”
- “Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
How do you say happy birthday in Latin?
The following seems to be the best way to express “happy birthday” in Latin. Felix sit natalis dies! Using the accusative case, specifically the accusative of exclamation, felix sit natalis dies is one way to say “happy birthday.” Similarly, you could also say felicem diem natalem.
How do you say Happy birthday in 30 languages?
How To Say ‘Happy Birthday! ‘ In 13 Languages
- Spanish — ¡Feliz cumpleaños!
- French — Bon anniversaire !
- German — Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
- Italian — Buon compleanno!
- Portuguese — Feliz aniversário!
- Swedish — Grattis på födelsedagen!
- Russian — С Днём рождения!
- Indonesian — Selamat ulang tahun!
How do you wish a beautiful girl?
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl Quotes
- Happy birthday beautiful girl, did you know you light up my world?
- Sending hugs, kisses and birthday wishes to a beautiful girl!
- Happy birthday you gorgeous girl! I hope all your wishes come true!
- Happy birthday to a very special girl today!
- Hi cutie, Have a delightful birthday!
How do I greet my daughter on her birthday?
Happy Birthday Wishes for Daughter
- May you forever sparkle and shine like the star that you are. Happy birthday my princess!
- We wish you a birthday that is as beautiful, incredible, and unique as you are. Happy birthday daughter!
- May your day be as bright as your smile and as lovely as you. Happy birthday my daughter!
How did Romans say happy birthday?
Felix sit natalis dies! Using the accusative case, specifically the accusative of exclamation, felix sit natalis dies is one way to say “happy birthday.” Similarly, you could also say felicem diem natalem.
How to say Happy Birthday in 13 languages?
Click the play button to hear how each translation is pronounced. How To Say ‘Happy Birthday!’ In 13 Languages Spanish — ¡Feliz cumpleaños! French — Bon anniversaire !
Can you say Birthday Wishes in different languages?
If you find yourself struggling to come up with the right words, then why not consider going beyond the barrier of language and use a few birthday wishes in different languages. When you do, they birthday boy or girl will be astounded that you took the time to do something so unique and creative.
Is there a way to say Happy Birthday in Esperanto?
Happy Birthday in Esperanto: Feliĉan Naskiĝtagon. Although Esperanto is an artificially-constructed language, it does have one birthday tie: an Esperanto holiday, Zamenhof’s Birthday. Ludwik Lejzer Zamenhof created Esperanto to be a universal second language and to promote internationalism.
How long does it take to say Happy Birthday in Spanish?
One thing before we get started: you can chat away in a new language for at least 15 minutes with the “Fluent in 3 Months” method. All it takes is 90 days. Tap this link to find out more. Translated as “Happy Completed Years,” everyone’s birthday is a big day of celebration in most Spanish-speaking countries.