How do you thank a customer for contacting you?
Greet your client by name. Express your gratitude and clearly state why you’re sending the note. Include details about why you enjoyed your experience with this customer (be specific and personalize it as much as possible) Repeat your thanks.
How do you say thank you for answering queries?
Thank You for Information Provided Thank you for your response to my inquiry. I appreciate the information you have provided me with, and I appreciate your prompt reply.
How do you say thank you after receiving feedback?
Say “thank you,” again. Confirm your own desire to continue to improve and “stretch” into new areas of development. Let the other know of your appreciation for the time and effort they take in communicating clearly with you about what’s working well and what could be going even better.
What is grammatically correct John and me or John and I?
Unfortunately, in this case, trying to sound like you have good grammar makes things worse because the grammatically correct form is “with John and me,” not “with John and I.” If you really want to sound like you know your stuff, you need to understand the difference between subject pronouns and object pronouns.
How do you respond to customer appreciation mail?
Step 1. Acknowledge the appreciation.
- Thank you for your encouraging words.
- It is very thoughtful of you to appreciate my efforts and nominate me for the Employee of the year award.
- Thank you very much for recognizing my contribution to the team.
- I am humbled by your public appreciation for my work.
How do you respond to customer feedback?
How to respond to positive feedback
- Express gratitude. First and foremost, say thanks.
- Offer additional products or services. If a customer is thrilled with one of your products, they might like others too.
- Seize the opportunity. A customer who loves your product enough to sing its praises is an amazing asset.
Are or am grammar?
Am is for the first person singular (I am), is is for the third person singular (he is, she is, it is) and are is for the first person plural (we are), the second person singular and plural (you are) and the third person plural (they are). Was/Were — These two verb forms are used for the past tense.
How do you thank someone for updating?
Five other ways to say “thank you for the update” formally
- Thank you for the information.
- Thank you for the notification.
- Thank you for letting me know.
- Thank you for informing me about this matter.
- Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
- Thanks for the info.
- Thanks for the heads-up.
- Thanks for bringing this up.
How do you respond to feedback in a professional manner?
How to Handle Feedback in 10 Steps
- Manage Your Initial Response (i.e. Avoid Getting Defensive)
- Active Listening.
- Consider the Potential Benefits.
- Put Yourself in Their Shoes.
- Thank Them Sincerely.
- Ask for Examples to Better Understand the Feedback.
- Request Time to Follow Up.
- Engage in Self-Assessment.
Is it grammatically correct to say me and my friend?
5 Answers. The difference between “I and my friends” and “my friends and I” is purely a matter of courtesy – they are both grammatically correct.
Why do people say me and my friend instead of my friend and I?
For the subject, either “My friends and I” or “I and my friends” is grammatical. The former is preferred because it’s also more polite, placing others first. Your subtext is quite correct: “me” means the object, “I” is the subject.