How do you use Phrase Express?
- In any program, highlight any frequently used text.
- Click the PhraseExpress task bar icon and select “New phrase…” (or press hotkey CTRL + ALT + C ).
- PhraseExpress captures the highlighted text and prompts to enter additional information:
- Press OK to save the phrase in PhraseExpress.
How do you open the phrase Express?
Alternatively, press & hold the SHIFT -key and click the PhraseExpress tray icon right after an unwanted text replacement occurred. PhraseExpress will open the edit window of the unwanted text replacement, allowing you to edit the autotext or hotkey association.
Can I hotkey a phrase?
To assign a hotkey to a phrase: Under “hotkey”, click the desired combination of CTRL , ALT , CMD and/or SHIFT buttons. Click onto the little triangle next to the hotkey input box. Select the desired letter (or mouse button) from the popup menu.
Is phrase express safe?
PhraseExpress is safe! We are an established company with a track record of more than 20 years and registered in Germany, a country with one of the strictest privacy laws in the world. PhraseExpress never sends any of your text input or saved phrases anywhere.
How do I register on Expressionexpress?
- Copy the entire license key (begins with “PEX…”.)
- Open the PhraseExpress main program window and select Help » Register for professional use in the main menu.
- Paste the clipboard containing the license key into the license key input field.
- Press the Register button to register the license key.
How do I install Expressionexpress?
To permanently remove PhraseExpress: Press the Windows-key (which is left to the space bar) on your keyboard. Type “Program and Features” in the search box and select the corresponding entry from the list of found items. In “Program and Features”, right-click PhraseExpress in the list of programs and select Uninstall.
How do you hotkey a phrase?
To assign a hotkey to a phrase:
- Under “hotkey”, click the desired combination of CTRL , ALT , WIN and/or SHIFT buttons.
- Click onto the little triangle next to the hotkey input box.
- Select the desired letter (or mouse button) from the popup menu.
How do I make text shortcuts?
About This Article
- Open Settings.
- Tap Language & Input.
- Select Keyboard or Samsung Keyboard.
- Tap Text Shortcuts.
- Tap Add.
- Tap Add again.
Is Phrase Express free?
PhraseExpress is a versatile and efficient program that can help you ease all types of repetitive tasks. It’s completely free, and although it may take some getting used to, especially for novice users, the benefits are worth the effort in the end.
Is Autotext safe?
Please check if your security software has a “keylogger protection” and consider switching it off or – if available – add PhraseExpress to a white list of authorized applications. …
What is AutoText in Word?
AutoText is a common type of building block that stores text and graphics. You can use the Building Blocks Organizer to find or edit a building block. To open the Quick Part Gallery, on the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Quick Parts.
How do I create a shortcut key for a password?
- Open the Start menu.
- Find the application in the All Programs menu.
- Right-click the desired program file and choose “Properties”
- In the Properties dialog, find the text box labeled “Shortcut key”
- Click in the text box and enter a key that you wish to use in your hotkey.
- Click “OK.
How do you make a replacement text?
On the iPhone: click on settings (gray icon w/ gear) > General > Keyboard > Text Replacement > click the + sign in upper right to create new shortcut. On Android: go to Settings > select System> Click on Languages & Input > Click Advanced > Select Personal Dictionary > Click the + sign in the upper right.
What is Command key on iPhone?
The Command key, ⌘, formerly also known as the Apple key or open Apple key, is a modifier key present on Apple keyboards. The Command key’s purpose is to allow the user to enter keyboard commands in applications and in the system.
What are the examples of phrase?
Eight common types of phrases are: noun, verb, gerund, infinitive, appositive, participial, prepositional, and absolute….Here are examples:
- He was waiting for the rain to stop.
- She was upset when it didn’t boil.
- You have been sleeping for a long time.
- You might enjoy a massage.
- He was eager to eat dinner.
What is a text expander?
TextExpander is a productivity app that uses keyboard shortcuts to automatically insert longer blocks of frequently used text called snippets. For repetitive tasks that require entering the same information over and over again, it is an invaluable tool that can save a surprising amount of time.
How do I save text as an AutoText entry?
Note: To save a selection as AutoText, on the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Quick Parts > AutoText > Save Selection to AutoText Gallery.
How do I create an AutoText entry?
To use the text, go to Insert > Quick Parts, > AutoText, and choose the entry you want….Create and use an AutoText entry
- In your document, select the text that you want to make into a reusable snippet.
- Press Alt+F3.
- Fill out the information in the Create New Building Block dialog box.
How do I use AutoText in Word 2010?
If you have not Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013/2016/2019 installed, you can …
- Click Insert tab.
- Go to Text group.
- Click the down menu next to Quick Parts.
- Choose AutoText.
How do I use AutoText?