How do you wish differently in a marriage?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
What is the best wish for marriage?
Formal Wedding Wishes
- “May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.”
- “May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.”
- “Thank you for letting us share in your special day.
- “Here’s to a lifetime full of happiness and love.”
- “Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life.
What to say to your best friend who is getting married?
Casual Wedding Wishes “Best wishes!” “Congratulations!” “Congratulations on your wedding!” “We’re/I’m so happy for you!” “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.” “We/I love you. Congrats!” “Lots of love today and beyond.” “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
What to say to a couple getting married?
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
When your best friend got married?
5 ways to deal with your best friend getting married
- Give her space. Yes, she needs it.
- Don’t lose sight. Don’t lose sight of the fact that both of you are always going to be friends.
- Find ways of meeting up. So what if she can’t run and come over each time you call her?
- Talk to her.
- Get to know her SO better.
What do you say to a bride?
7 Compliments the Bride Wants to Hear on Her Wedding Day
- You look beautiful.
- Your dress is perfect!
- I can’t believe how stunning these flowers are…
- You two are made for each other.
- I’m having such an incredible time, thank you!
- The ceremony was so meaningful.
- Whatever’s in your heart!
How do you congratulate someone without saying congratulations?
Congratulations Without Saying “Congratulations”
- ADJECTIVES: Wonderful, Amazing, Impressive, Awesome, Beautiful.
- “ATTA”: Attaboy, Attagirl.
- CLAPPING: Applause, Bravo, Take a bow, Encore, Three cheers.
- EXCLAMATIONS: Woo-Hoo, Hooray, Yippee, Yee-haw, Hurrah, Huzzah.
- GESTURES: Cheers, Hats off to you, Here’s to you.