Is overlooking a valid planning objection?
There are lots of valid objections to planning applications, called “material planning considerations”. These include: Loss of light or overshadowing (this isn’t just a high wall – it means loss of light to the extent that you don’t get enough natural daylight to see by). Overlooking/loss of privacy.
How do you write an objection to a planning permit?
An objection must be in writing and include relevant detail with regards to the lodged application. It is best to express your concerns with the proposal in your own words, describing how each issue affects you.
What is 45 degree planning rule?
Tip No.1 – Understand The 45 degree rule The 45-degree rule is assessed on both plan and elevation. An extension should not exceed a line taken at 45 degrees from the centre of the nearest ground floor window of a habitable room in an adjoining property.
What reasons can planning permission be refused?
Planning Permission Refusal: Top 10 Reasons [2021 Edition]
- 1) Impossibility in Principle.
- 2) Lack of Need for Development.
- 3) Badly-planned Location.
- 4) Detrimental Impact on Amenity.
- 5) Not Meeting Quality Standards.
- 6) Loss of a Family Home.
- 7) Negative Effect on Character and Appearance.
- 8) Traffic and Parking Pressures.
What evidence can you object to?
But what does it mean to object? An objection is simply a means by which a lawyer protests against evidence being admitted in a court hearing. ‘Evidence’ can comprise oral testimony, CCTV footage, expert statements, objects or a whole range of other materials.
What angle is 45?
What is a 45-Degree Angle? A 45-degree angle is exactly half of a 90-degree angle formed between two rays. It is an acute angle and two angles measuring 45 degrees from a right angle or a 90-degree angle. We know that an angle is formed when two rays meet at a vertex.
What is the 45 degree rule in planning?
The 45 degree line shall be drawn in the horizontal plane such that the windows to be considered are those at a similar height of the proposed extension. point is the mid-point of the window of the nearest habitable room for the extension.
What are the 5 most common objections?
5 Common Sales Objections and How to Handle Them
- Objection 1: “We’re Good. We already have someone and they’re doing a good job.”
- OBJECTION 2: “Your price is too high.”
- OBJECTION 3: “You’re all the same.
- OBJECTION 4: “Just send me info and I’ll get back to you.”
- OBJECTION 5: “This isn’t a priority right now.”
What are the four P’s of handling objections?
This is sometimes referred to as the 4-P’s: price, product, place, and promotion.