What are the documents to be submitted?
Documents to be submitted
- copy of the international passport (the pages with the photo, date of expiration and place of birth etc.); Note that your passport should be valid for at least 2.5 years from the date of application.
- Documents confirming your previous level of education.
- Application Form and Visa Invitation Form.
How do I attach a document to a submitted application?
ImmiAccount – How to attach documents to a submitted visa application
- Select View details.
- Select Attach documents.
- Click on the Attach link for each document to be attached.
- Select the Document type from the dropdown list.
- Enter a brief description of the document in the Description field.
- Click the Browse button.
What supporting documents should I include with my application?
What Are Supporting Documents? Supporting documentation for a job application can include a resume, a cover letter, educational transcripts, writing samples, Veterans’ Preference documents, portfolios, certifications, a reference list, letters of recommendation, and other documentation as specified in the job posting.
What does document submission mean?
: an act of giving a document, proposal, piece of writing, etc., to someone so that it can be considered or approved : an act of submitting something.
How do you start a supporting statement?
3 steps for how to start a supporting statement
- Introduce yourself. One of the most common ways people start a supporting statement is by explaining why they are writing (i.e. to state the role they are applying for and outline who they are).
- Highlight your key selling points.
- Express your interest in the role.
What is an example of submission?
The definition of a submission is something sent in or the act of surrendering. An example of submission is a contest entry. An example of submission is a criminal who gives themselves up to the police. The act of submitting, yielding, or surrendering.