What documents are required for work experience?
keep your documents ready.. especially work experience proofs….
- Appointment letter. Most of you a got a signed appointment letter with you when you joined the company.
- Salary Slips. Try to collect last 3 or 5 salary slips as they act as a very strong proof for your workex.
- Service letter.
What documents do you submit when applying for a job?
Get your documents ready to apply for jobs.
- School and employment records. Almost every job application will ask for your contact information, job history, and education or training.
- Birth certificate.
- Driver’s license.
- Social Security card.
- Work permits.
- Under 18.
- Criminal record, or rap sheet.
What is work experience documentation?
Work experience is defined as “experience gained through work; an activity performed by an individual that has value both to others and to themselves. The work can be in exchange for an hourly wage or salary or for work performed as a volunteer with no financial remuneration.”
What do I put for work experience on an application?
The work experience section of your resume should contain specific information about your employment history, including:
- Companies you worked for.
- Locations of the companies.
- Employment dates.
- Job titles.
- Responsibilities and impact.
- Awards and recognitions.
- Chronological format.
What do I put if I don’t have work experience?
What Do You Put on Your Resume When You Have No Work Experience?
- Sell Your Skills, Not Your Experience.
- Showcase Your Volunteer Work or Academic Projects.
- Write a Killer Cover Letter.
- Include a Clear Career Goal.
- Don’t Wait for Your References to Be Called.
- Looking for more job tips?
What are i9 supporting documents?
Form I-9 Acceptable Documents
- Documents that Establish Both Identity and Employment Authorization.
- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card.
- Form I-551, Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card.
- Form I-766, Employment Authorization Document Card.