What is the highest paying trade in Washington state?
The 30 highest-paying jobs in Washington state, where Amazon, Microsoft and Boeing have taken over
- Industrial production managers make an average annual salary of $126,440.
- Optometrists make an average annual salary of $126,200.
- Pharmacists make an average annual salary of $125,890.
What is the most common job in Washington?
Table 1. 200 most popular jobs in Washington (2020 survey)
|Rank||Job Description||% of Empl. i|
|2||Software Developers and Software Quality Assurance Analysts and Testers||3.12%|
|3||Fast Food and Counter Workers||2.94%|
What jobs are in high demand in Washington state?
The 10 Fastest Growing Jobs In Washington For 2019
- Web Developer.
- Chiropractic Physician.
- Massage Therapist.
- Physical Therapy Aide.
- Hardware Engineer.
- Software Developer.
- Security Technician.
What is the lowest paying job in Washington?
The 10 Lowest Paying Jobs In Washington For 2019
- Counter Attendants, Cafeteria, Food Concession, and Coffee Shop.
- Dining Room and Cafeteria Attendants and Bartender Helpers.
- Forest and Conservation Workers.
- Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners.
- Gaming Cage Workers.
- Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks.
What is a good salary in Washington state?
Average Salary in Washington
|Annual Salary||Weekly Pay|
What is the best paying trade job?
Highest-paying trade careers
- Licensed practical nurse. National average salary: $25.18 per hour.
- HVAC technician. National average salary: $23.25 per hour.
- Home inspector. National average salary: $52,066 per year.
- Plumber. National average salary: $24.58 per hour.
- Landscape designer.
Is 80K a good salary in Seattle?
80k USD is about the median income in the city, though median wages and costs have been rising *very* quickly the past several years. I’d recommend using a cost of living tool to get a sense of if you can expect a rising or declining lifestyle compared to your current income and location.
Is 200K a good salary in Seattle?
The median family income in Seattle is about $80K. On $200K you’ll live as well as the average family, plus have $6,000 extra in spending money after taxes each month. You’ll be fine. 200k is great.
What jobs pay over 100k without a degree?
Here are 14 examples of high-paying jobs with salaries exceeding $100,000 – that don’t require a college degree.
- Business Owner. Small business is the lifeblood of the American economy.
- Real Estate Broker.
- Sales Consultant.
- Air Traffic Controller.
- Virtual Assistant.
- Firefighter or Police Officer.
- Site Manager.
What jobs pay well in Washington state?
The 100 Highest Paying Jobs In Washington For 2021
- Physicians, All Other; and Ophthalmologists, Except Pediatric.
- Family Medicine Physicians.
- Surgeons, Except Ophthalmologists.
- Chief Executives.
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Is 80k a good salary in Seattle?
Is 100k a good salary in Washington state?
$100k is enough to live anywhere. People who say otherwise have silly expectations of what their life should be like. It’s also a decent starting salary in Seattle.
What jobs are in high demand in 2020?
The 20 Most In-Demand Jobs Heading into 2020
- Physical Therapist.
- Software Developer.
- Digital Content Specialist.
- Computer Systems Analyst.
- 3D Printing Technician.
- Smart-Building Technician.
- Physician Assistant.
- Wind Energy Technician.
What is the hardest trade to learn?
When asked what type of work was most difficult to master (out of 32 different trades), the two groups of respondents (the average age of which was 43 years old) were in agreement again — electrical work was the hardest to master, followed by carpentry, HVAC, and cabinets/countertops.
What salary do you need to live in Seattle?
Recommended Salary in Seattle The recommended household income for a two-bedroom apartment is $132,264 per year. The “living wage,” or the minimum amount of money needed to live above the poverty threshold, in Seattle is $18.56 per hour for a full-time employed individual.
What is a liveable wage in Seattle?
Living Wage Calculation for King County, Washington
|1 ADULT||2 ADULTS (1 WORKING)|
|0 Children||2 Children|
Where do rich live in Seattle?
According to Mary Pong Group, the richest neighborhood in Seattle is Medina, as the median home price in this neighborhood is $2,002,000. Medina is a suburb of Seattle with a population of 3,267. The community has a rural feel as there are lots of parks, and the homes are set on large plots.
How can I make 60000 a year without a degree?
Here are 35 high paying jobs without degrees you can attain.
- Air-traffic controllers.
- Radiation therapists.
- Elevator installers and repairers.
- Nuclear reactor operators.
- Detectives and criminal investigators.
- Commercial pilots.
- Power distributors and dispatchers.
- Dental hygienists.
What are high paying jobs?
Highest paying occupations: 20 occupations with the highest median annual pay….Highest Paying Occupations.
|OCCUPATION||2020 MEDIAN PAY|
|Nurse anesthetists||$183,580 per year|
|Dentists, all other specialists||$183,300 per year|
|Pediatricians, general||$177,130 per year|
|Airline pilots, copilots, and flight engineers||$160,970 per year|