What jobs offer 80K a year?
19 Awesome Jobs That Pay $80K Or More
- Web Developer. Average Wage: $81,670.
- Computer Systems Analyst. Average Wage: $82,320.
- Civil Engineer. Average Wage: $82,710.
- Veterinarian. Average Wage: $82,900.
- Mechanical Engineer. Average Wage: $83,550.
- Financial Analyst. Average Wage: $87,740.
- Management Analyst.
- Software Developer.
What jobs make 80K a year without a degree?
Jobs That Pay 80k a Year Without a Degree
- Commercial Pilot. Median pay: $121,430 per year.
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Manager. Median pay: $94,560 per year.
- First-Line Supervisor of Police and Detectives. Median pay: $91,090 per year.
- Elevator and Escalator Installers and Repairer. Median pay: $84,990 per year.
What jobs pay 150k per year?
Jobs that pay $150k or more
- Midwife. National average salary: $99,101 per year.
- Chief executive officer (CEO) National average salary: $110,137 per year.
- Corporate controller. National average salary: $115,476 per year.
- Corporate counsel.
- Data scientist.
- Data warehouse architect.
What is the highest paid job in Texas?
10 highest-paying jobs in Texas
- Anesthesiologists. Employment: 2,550.
- Surgeons (except ophthalmologists) Employment: 3,480.
- Chief executives. Employment: 6,170.
- Family medicine physicians. Employment: 8,380.
- Dentist, specialists. Employment: 670.
- Physicians, all other.
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons.
How much money do you need to live comfortably in Texas?
Generally, if you are a homeowner living in Texas you need to earn roughly around $80,000 to live comfortably in that state, on the other hand, if you are renting a house, you will need to earn not less than $85,000.
What jobs are in high demand in Texas?
The 10 Fastest Growing Jobs In Texas For 2019
- Wind Turbine Technician.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- Nurse Practitioner.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer.
- Operations Analyst.
- Rod Buster.
- Physical Therapist Assistant.