What specific questions would you ask during a client consultation with one of your manicure clients?
We asked McCormick to tell us the most important health-related questions to ask in a consultation prior to a mani or pedi.
- Are you in the care of a physician?
- Are you aware of the presence of fungus on your nails or skin?
- Are you pregnant and, if so, what trimester are you in?
What are good consultation questions?
Regardless of age, here are 10 questions you should be asking every client during a consultation:
- What type of job do you have?
- Do you do a lot of socializing?
- What are your morning hair rituals?
- How experienced are you at styling your own hair?
- Do you use tools and styling products?
- What do you like about your hair?
What is a common question asked during a client consultation?
do you prefer a similar style or are you looking for something new? What is a common question asked during a clients consultation? explain or summarize what you will be doing based on what the client has told you. What should you do after the client consultation and before you begin the haircut?
How important is the client consultation?
Client consultations are not only a legal requirement before treatment, but also an opportunity to discover what your client wants, along with possible contraindications, and achieve the perfect end result. Even regular clients need a consultation as hair, nails and skin condition can change over time.
What are the elements of the 10 step consultation method?
What are the elements of the 10-step Consultation Method?…Terms in this set (5)
- Review the intake form.
- Assess the client’s current style.
- Determine the client’s preferences.
- Analyze the client’s hair.
- Review the client’s lifestyle.
- Show and tell.
- Suggest options.
- Make color recommendations.
How do you structure a consultation?
The following is an overview of the timeline of the consultation, with its five major sequential tasks:
- Initiating the session. Greeting the patient and establishing rapport.
- Information gathering. Initiating information gathering.
- The physical examination.
- Explaining and planning.
- Closing the session.