Why is my phone not allowing me to make calls?
Check that Airplane Mode is disabled on your device. If it is disabled but your Android phone still can’t make or receive calls, try enabling Airplane Mode and disable it after a couple of seconds. Disable Airplane Mode from Android Quick Settings drawer or navigate to Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane Mode.
Why mobile display is not working?
Step 1: Check your phone’s screen Make sure that your screen isn’t cracked, chipped, or damaged. If you have a case or screen protector, take it off. If you’re wearing gloves, take them off. If you’ve put any stickers over the screen or sensors, peel them off.
How do I find hidden settings on Android?
On the top-right corner, you should see a tiny settings gear. Press and hold that little icon for about five seconds to reveal the System UI Tuner. You will get a notification that says the hidden feature has been added to your settings once you let go of the gear icon.
What to do if mobile stops working?
Before you panic-buy a new device, run through a few of these troubleshooting steps to see if it still lives.
- Inspect the Phone for Physical Damage.
- Charge the Battery.
- Do a Hard Reset.
- Restore Your Phone to Factory Settings.
- Re-Flash the Firmware From Scratch.
- The Best Phones for 2020.
What to do if my outgoing calls are not going?
Fix: Can’t make outgoing calls on Android
- Check the SIM card.
- Disable Bluetooth and NFC.
- Disable VoLTE.
- Check with your provider.
- Reset your device to factory settings.
Why are my outgoing calls failing?
This call failure issue can be caused from different factors like poor network reception, due to call barring settings or you mistakenly turned off your sim card from settings.
How do I fix an unresponsive screen?
How to Reset the Android Phone with Unresponsive Screen?
- Perform a soft reset by simply turning off your Android device and restarting it again.
- Check if the SD card inserted is fine else, eject it out and restart the device.
- If your Android uses a removable battery, take it out and re-insert it after few minutes.
Why is my phone screen black but working?
If you’re still staring at a blank screen, it’s possible that the cable connecting the logic board to the LCD screen has become disconnected. This can occur if you accidentally drop your phone a few times. In order to regain your screen’s functionality, the cable will need to be plugged back in.
Why * * 4636 * * is not working?
Go to the Play store. Then find an application called “TrueCaller“ and then install this application on your phone. Now open the application and then find the “Dialer Pad” from the app and then place the codes from this dialer pad “*#*#4636#*#*” and that’s set.
How do you revive a dead phone?
How To Resurrect Your Dead Android Phone
- Plug it in. Tested. If you are near a charger, plug the phone in and hit the power button again.
- Pull the battery. Tested.
- Still no luck? Time to contact the manufacturer.
Why is my phone working but the screen is black?
If there is a critical system error causing the black screen, this should get your phone working again. Depending on the model Android phone you have you may need to use some combination of buttons to force restart the phone, including: Press & hold the Home, Power, & Volume Down/Up buttons.
How do you fix a call ended problem?
How to fix Call Ended problem on Android
- check your network.
- check your entered number.
- Disable and enable network.
- enable and Disable airplane mode.
- Insufficient balance.
- disable Call Barring.
- Insert the main SIM into slot 1.
- SIM card & Mobile network setting.
What to do if touchscreen stops working?
Clean the screen with a lint-free cloth. Restart your device. Remove your case or screen protector. Make sure your hands are clean and dry and that you aren’t wearing gloves….Clean the touch screen and screen protector.
- Clean your hands to avoid passing dirt onto the screen.
- Remove the screen protector.
Why is my screen unresponsive?
A smartphone touchscreen can become unresponsive for several reasons. For example, a brief hiccup in your phone’s system could render it unresponsive. While this is often the simplest cause of unresponsiveness, other factors like moisture, debris, app glitches and viruses can all have an effect.
How can I access my phone when the screen is black?
How do I unlock my Android phone with a black screen?
- First, download Android Unlock software and then click on Unlock.
- Then select Device Model as per your phone.
- After that, enter your phone into Download Mode.
- Now, download the recovery package for your phone.
- At last, remove lock screen on Android without data loss.