How can I find my Gmail account?
Gmail for Android – View Account Address / Username
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Gmail . If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap Gmail .
- From the Inbox, tap the Menu icon. (upper-left).
- Tap Settings.
- View the Gmail account address (below General settings).
What do I do if I can’t recover my Gmail account?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Google account because you can’t remember your email address, go to Google’s Find My Email page and follow the prompts. You’ll need to be able to provide the full name associated with your account, as well as the phone number or the recovery email address associated with it.
How do I recover my Gmail phone number?
Set up a recovery phone number or email address
- Sign in to your “Recovery phone” page in My Account.
- From here you can: Add a recovery phone. Change your recovery phone: Next to your phone number, select Edit.
- In the box that appears, follow the instructions.
How can I recover my Gmail account without phone number and recovery email?
I have no access to my recovery email, phone, or any other option
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don’t know.
- Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.
What is my Gmail password?
Gmail’s Standard Recovery Procedure
- Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter the last password you remember. If you can’t remember one, click “Try a different question.”
- Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
How do I find my email address?
Google Account email
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Personal info.
- Under “Contact info,” tap Email.
- Tap Google Account email.
- Follow the steps on the screen.
How can I restore my Gmail account?
- Follow the steps to recover your Google Account or Gmail. You’ll be asked some questions to confirm it’s your account. Answer as best you can.
- Reset your password when prompted. Choose a strong password that you haven’t already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.
How do I contact Google customer service?
Help & Support
- Google HQ. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. (650) 253-0000. See all locations.
- Careers at Google. Learn more about our teams and job openings. Explore jobs.
- Press. If you are a member of the press, email us at [email protected] Visit our blog.
How do I eliminate a Gmail account?
Step 3: Delete your account
- Go to myaccount.google.com.
- At the left, click Data and personalization.
- Scroll to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.”
- Click Delete a service or your account.
- Click Delete your account.
Can’t remember Gmail password or recovery email?
How can I recover my Gmail password without email?
In a new tab on your browser, go to gmail.com. Now, enter the email address for which you need to recover the password. Click on ‘Forgot password’ Now, you will be asked to enter the last password that you remember with this Google Account.
How can I see my email password?
Chrome: View the password
- Click the menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Under Autofill, click Passwords.
- If you need to narrow down the list, enter mail.com in the search field.
- Click the eye icon next to the appropriate entry.
- If necessary, enter your Windows credentials and click OK.
How do I find my email address and password?
Does Google have a customer service number?
Google’s customer support number is 1-855-836-1987.
How do I email Google?
Google Contact Number & Google Contact Email Google’s contact phone number is 1-866-246-6453 and their contact email is [email protected], but please keep in mind you probably won’t get a reply to your question via these channels.
Can I delete my Gmail account and make a new one?
Originally Answered: If you delete your Google account, are you allowed to create a new account with exactly the same Gmail address from the deleted account? No. You cannot re-register with the same username.
Can you permanently delete an email address?
You can also delete your email account on Android, using a web browser like Chrome, but deleting it on desktop is more convenient.
How can I access my Gmail account without password?
How do you unlock a locked Gmail account?
- Enter the Google username or Gmail address then click Continue.
- Enter the characters as seen on the screen then click Continue.
- Enter the answer to the security question then click Continue. If the security answer is not remembered: Click Get a password reset link at my recovery email. Click Continue.
How can I access my old Gmail account?
To recover your old Gmail account recovery, navigate to the Gmail account recovery page and enter your email address. Next, enter the last password used for this particular Gmail account.