How do I find Mail that disappeared?
Follow these steps to search all your emails, including those that aren’t in your inbox:
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the search box, click the Down arrow .
- Click the All Mail drop down, then select Mail & Spam & Trash.
- Enter some information that’s in the missing email.
- At the bottom of the box, click Search .
How do I search my inbox Mail?
Search for a specific email
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- In the Search Box at the top, enter what you’d like to find.
- Press Enter. A list of emails will show.
- To further refine the search, use the search filter chips below the Search Box or the search operators in the Search Box.
How do I search Apple Mail by date?
If you open the Mail app and type a month, or search terms like “Last Year” or “2018,” they should appear under a “Dates” category in your search results, and you can tap those to see if they’ll work for you.
Where is the junk mail in Gmail?
How to find your Gmail Spam folder on a desktop
- Open Gmail in any internet browser on your Mac or PC.
- In the left sidebar, you’ll see all of your folders, including your general “Inbox.” Scroll down until you see the “More” option, and click this to find even more folders.
- Click on the “Spam” folder.
Why is Apple mail Search Not Working?
Mail may be excluded from Spotlight searching. To check, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Spotlight, then click Search Results. If the Mail & Messages checkbox is not already selected, select it. To check, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Spotlight, then click Privacy.
Why have my emails disappeared from my inbox iPhone?
Improper Mail Settings. iPhone allows you to customize the Mail app with several mail settings. If the Mail app is not set up properly, it may lead to mails disappearing from iPhone inbox.
Where is my Spam or junk folder?
Click the Mail menu, then click Spam Folder. Your Spam Folder will open and display a list of any messages designated as spam.
Is there a Spam filter for Gmail?
Gmail spam filters automatically move spam email messages (sometimes called junk mail) into users’ spam folders. You can’t turn off Gmail’s spam filters, but you can create filters that: Bypass spam classification for messages received from users on an approved senders list that you create.
Where have all my emails gone on my iPhone?
If iPhone emails keep disappearing after force reboot, there may be an error with the email account. Then go back to “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” and choose “Add Account” option. Type your mail address and password to re-add mail account on your iPhone. Then you can check your inbox to see if you can find your emails.