While we choose a new mobile connection, the thought of choosing a prepaid or postpaid connection often confuses us. Although many people finally go for a prepaid connection as they think that the small recharge packs would save them some money, they do not pay attention to the several benefits that come along with a postpaid connection. And if you take a look at the Airtel postpaid plans, you will certainly be convinced about taking a postpaid connection. Let us discuss some advantages of Airtel postpaid plans.
- Affordable: One of the main advantages of the Airtel postpaid plans is that it is very affordable. For just a small amount of money, you can enjoy a lot of services. The lowest postpaid plan starts from INR 399 per month in which you enjoy 100 SMS per day, unlimit Local/STD & Roaming calls, 40 GB Data with rollover, and Airtel Xstream as Airtel Thanks Rewards. Just like this, there are several other postpaid plans that you can opt for.
- Unlimited Local/STD & Roaming calls: You can get unlimited Local/STD as well as roaming calls. Isn’t that great? This means you can talk as much as you want without worrying about the call getting disrupte in the middle of an important discussion.
- SMS per day: The minimum SMS per day that you get with the postpaid plans is 100. Well, most of us do not need to send 100 SMS everyday but when we do need to correspond with someone through SMS it is good to have the number of SMSs available.
- Data with rollover: The minimum postpad plan offers 40 GB of data with rollover. This means if you do not use the entire data, the remaining will be roll over to the next month. You will not have to worry about the data being waste in any case.
- Add-on connections: One of the advantages that you will find with Airtel postpaid plans is the feature of add-ons. For example, the postpid plan of INR 999 offers 1 regular connection and 2 free family add-ons. This means, if you have a small family, all of them can use the Airtel postpaid service under one account. The bill will be generate to one account and can be paid from it only. The option of a family add-on helps in saving around 25% of the mobile expenses of the family per month.
- Airtel Thanks Rewards: One of the remarkable advantages of Airtel postpaid plans is the Airtel Thanks Rewards that start with an INR 499 plan. The Airtel Thanks Rewards gives you access to the OTT platforms at no extra cost. The Airtel Thanks Rewards that you can enjoy include Amazon Prime, Disney + Hotstar, Airtel Xstream, Handset protection, etc.
Apart from all these, Airtel postpaid connection also comes with another big advantage of free doorstep delivery of SIM cards. Whether you are taking a new connection or porting your number to the postpaid service, you will get the SIM delivere to your doorstep with no additional fee. And as you need to pay the postpaid bills, you can use the Airtel Thanks App. The bill payment process through Airtel Thanks App is smooth. And you can do it in just a few seconds from anywhere and at any time.