What do you do if your iPhone freezes with a spinning wheel?
Force restart the iPhone to Solve iPhone Black Screen Spinning Wheel
- Press and quickly release the volume + button. And then press and quickly release the volume minus button.
- Hold the side button until the Apple logo appears and release the side button.
How do you fix a frozen iPhone 6?
You can force restart an iPhone 6 by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears. Release them once you see the Apple logo and wait for the process to complete.
How do I fix a stuck logo on my iPhone 6?
There is a way though so make sure you follow these instructions carefully:
- Hold the home and power buttons down together.
- The Apple logo should disappear from your screen.
- After a couple of minutes it should reappear – when it does, release the buttons.
- Quickly hold them both down again until your device goes off.
What causes iPhone 6 Plus to freeze up?
Often times, a phone starts to misbehave like it freezes or restarts unexpectedly because its memory is already getting low. To check memory status of your iPhone, go to Settings -> General-> Usage-> and then review the memory status details.
How do I unfreeze my iPhone 6 without home button?
Press and hold both the volume down button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
Why is my phone stuck on the spinning wheel?
Most of the time, your iPhone gets stuck on a spinning wheel because something went wrong during the reboot process. This can happen after you turn on your iPhone, update its software, reset it from Settings, or restore it to factory defaults.
How do you fix a black screen of death on an iPhone?
Solution 1: Hard Reset to Fix iPhone Black Screen of Death Step 1 Press and hold the “Sleep/Wake” and the “Home” key for about ten seconds. Step 2 Wait until the Apple logo appears on the screen. Step 3 After the iPhone reboots, it should get rid of the black screen of death.
Why is my phone stuck on the Apple logo iPhone 6?
Your iPhone 6 can get stuck on the white Apple logo or any screen because something is preventing it from completing its normal startup routine. This can happen due to faulty updates, jailbreaking, and restoring of corrupted iOS backup files in iCloud or iTunes.
Why is my iPhone frozen on the white Apple screen?
An iPhone White Screen can be caused by a number of things, but the two most common culprits are: Failed software update or jailbreak — When you try to update the iPhone’s operating system and the update fails, sometimes you’ll see the white screen.
How do you fix an iPhone 6 Plus that keeps freezing?
Potential Solutions and Workarounds
- Perform a soft reset or force restart your iPhone.
- Reset all settings.
- Uninstall faulty apps.
- Turn Cellular or Mobile Data on and off.
- Update to the latest iOS version — iOS 9.3.3.
- Perform a DFU mode update/restore.
What to do if iPhone freezes up?
If your screen is black or frozen
- Press and quickly release the volume up button.
- Press and quickly release the volume down button.
- Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- If your phone doesn’t turn on, follow these steps to check your hardware and charge your phone.