What were the questions the travel agent asked when talking to a tour operator?
10 Questions to Ask a Tour Operator
- How long have you been in the adventure travel business?
- Who are the guides? Are the guides locals?
- What is the average group size for your trips?
- Is it safe?
- Can I speak directly with the owner?
- What’s included?
- Where are you located?
- What’s the cancellation and refund policy?
How do you attract travel agents?
Here are 7 surefire ways to attract potential clients and grow your number of travel agent leads and increase your customer base:
- Position Yourself as a Specialist Travel Agent.
- Seek Out and Reward Referrals.
- Don’t Be Afraid of Complicated Trips.
- Get Active on Social Media.
- Maintain Consistency Across All Platforms.
What are some questions to ask on a college tour?
- What’s it like to be a first-year student here?
- What’s a typical day like?
- How much time do students spend studying per week?
- What do you do when you’re not in class?
- What do you do on the weekends?
- What is the social scene like?
- What kinds of things are there to do in your school’s hometown?
- How’s the food?
What does a travel agent do?
A travel agency’s main function is to act as an agent, selling travel products and services on behalf of a supplier. They do not keep inventory in-hand unless they have pre-booked hotel rooms or cabins on a cruise ship for a group travel event such as a wedding, honeymoon, or other group event.
What is the role of travel agents?
Travel agents help their clients make travel plans. In addition to booking reservations, they assist customers in choosing their destination, transportation, and lodging and inform travellers of passport and visa requirements, rates of currency exchange, and import duties.
Which of the following are 3 types of travel agents?
The different types of travel agents
- High street travel agents. High street travel agents have been around for a long time.
- Business travel agents.
- Call centre travel agents.
- Internet travel agents.
- Independent travel agents.
- Multiple travel agents.
- Miniple travel agents.
Why are travel agents important?
A travel agent can guide you and save you money. Things happen. They also insure that travelers will have the correct travel documents, so they don’t end up missing their plane or cruise. And when things do go wrong, travel agents have the resources and the contacts to get travelers to the head of the line.