Why are my notifications on but not working?
Make sure the Notifications are set to Normal. Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal.
How do I fix my notification problems?
If your Android notifications are not working, here are some fixes to try.
- Reboot Your Phone.
- Review the App’s Notification Settings.
- Disable Software Battery Optimizations.
- Check for Proprietary Power Savers.
- Reinstall the App or Wait for Updates.
- Check the Do Not Disturb Mode.
- Is Background Data Enabled?
Why am I not getting notifications iOS 14?
Show on lock screen setting: If you keep missing notifications on your lock screen, then make sure that the “Show on Lock Screen” setting is toggled on. You can find the same under Settings > Notifications > Messages.
Why am I not getting a notification when one person texts me?
Your phone may not be on “Do Not Disturb,” but that conversation is – it’s a separate setting from your phone’s “Do Not Disturb” setting. Just go into that conversation -> Details -> toggle the Do Not Disturb switch and you should have your notifications back.
How do I fix my notification bar not coming down?
Solution I. Change your device User.
- First, reboot your device in safe mode.
- Once in Safe Mode, go to Android Settings.
- Here look for the option called Users and switch to Guest Account.
- Now again switch back to Owner account.
- Reboot your device and come back to normal mode.
Does iOS 14.3 FIX message notifications?
One of the iOS 14 bugs that has been plaguing users since its release is a problem with notifications. It was believed that iOS 14.3 contained a fix because it made reference to fixing a bug where “some MMS messages may not be received,” but this made no specific mention of notification issues. Well, it’s not fixed.
Why did my iPhone stop showing notifications?
Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and make sure that Allow Notifications is on. If you have notifications turned on for an app but you’re not receiving alerts, you might not have Banners selected.
Why am I not getting text message notifications on my iPhone?
It’s common to turn notifications off inadvertently. Check Settings > Notifications > Messages > Toggle ON Allow Notifications. Next, make sure you choose an excellent alert sound. Go to Settings > Sounds > Text Tones.
Why is my phone not notifying me when I get text messages iPhone?
Go to Settings > Notifications > Messages and verify that Show on Lock Screen is toggled on. For sound alerts, also check that Settings > Notifications > Messages > Sounds has an alert type selected and does not display None or Vibrate Only unless that’s the setting you want.
Why does my phone keep making notification Sounds without notification?
This problem is most likely caused by an app making a notification sound or the system software making a notification. To check if it is caused by an app is causing the problem tap Apps then Settings. Try turning off the notification of each app immediately checking if the issue still occurs.
How do I unlock my notification bar?
How to Pull Down the Notification Bar on an Android
- Confirm that your Android device is powered on and active. Unlock your screen if prompted.
- Place your fingertip gently anywhere on the Android home screen.
- Swipe your finger in a straight downward line to pull down the notification bar.
How do I fix my notifications on my iPhone?
Make sure you have notifications turned on
- Open your Settings app.
- Find and select “Notifications.”
- At the top of the new menu, tap the Show Previews tab.
- To make sure notifications are turned on for a specific app, go back into the Notifications menu.
Why am I not receiving push notifications on my iPhone?
Make sure that the app supports notifications. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and make sure that Allow Notifications is on. If you have notifications turned on for an app but you’re not receiving alerts, you might not have Banners selected.
Why am I not receiving text message notifications on my iPhone?