Why is my Telstra mobile phone not working?
Take the SIM card out and put it back in to make sure it’s inserted correctly. Back up your data first, then perform a factory reset. You can transfer, back-up and restore contacts and all your important data with Telstra Device Care app.
How do I activate my Telstra sim on the app?
How do I activate my pre-paid service?
- Go to prepaid.activate.telstra.com.au.
- Enter your SIM serial number (on the back of your SIM kit)
- Choose to transfer your number from your current provider, or get a new Telstra number.
- Choose whether you’d like to activate your SIM for a mobile or for another data-only device.
How can I know that my SIM card is active or not?
How Can I Check To See If My Sim Card Is Activated?
- Check The Phone’s Settings To See If It Is Activated?
- Put A SIM Card In Another Phone And Check For Service.
- Contact Your Carrier To Ask About The Activation Status Of Your SIM Card.
- Call Customer Service At Your Carrier To Ask About Activation Status.
How do I get my new SIM card to work?
- Make sure your phone is off.
- Locate the small hole on the side of the phone.
- Insert the tool provided or a paperclip into the hole, which releases the SIM tray.
- Take out the old SIM card and place the new one in the same way.
- Carefully push the tray back in.
- Turn on the phone.
Why is my mobile reception so bad?
The biggest reason for your weak cell phone signal reception is the distance from the closest cell tower. There are many websites and apps that help you detect the nearest cell tower and the distance between yourself and the tower. Among the websites we like are Antenna Search, Cell Reception and Open Signal.
What do I do when I get a new SIM card?
Have the provider ship you a new SIM card as an alternative if you do not want to visit the store. When the card arrives it should already be activated to work with your account, simply insert it and call your voice mail. If it doesn’t work, call the cell phone provider to activate the device.
What to do if mobile touch screen is not working?
Tip: After you restart, if your touchscreen is still completely unresponsive, learn how to reset your phone to factory settings (below). Important: To learn how to turn safe mode on and off, go to your device manufacturer’s support site. Turn on safe mode. Touch the screen.
How do I reactivate my SIM card?
Contact your wireless provider to activate your SIM card. Certain phone companies will not reactivate old SIM cards and will instead send out a new SIM card to go along with your new account.